If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and you are drawn to the world of PR and digital marketing, then take part in our client’s growth journey. We promise to help you develop and succeed in a very dynamic industry!
Based in: Stockholm or Copenhagen
About the Team
Fast learners, proactive, witty, supportive, team players!
At present, our Sales Development team consists of 10 SDRs supporting our Sales Account Executive team building pipeline, collaborating closely with marketing to drive new business opportunities. And great work will always be praised on SLACK, with lots of emojis. 🙂
We are *always improving*, hence we are searching now for new Sales Development Representatives for Denmark. As an SDR you can explore your potential and develop your communication skills, working side by side with our communication specialists.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, a self-starter, able to identify and develop a significant number of opportunities from multiple sources: marketing leads, sales prospecting and social media research.
So, what will you do as an SDR?
- Manage, nurture and grow your pipeline by following up on both incoming leads from marketing campaigns as well as sales prospecting initiatives.
- Maintain minimum daily call and email volume to move leads down the sales funnel.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the Danish market.
- Manage, track, and report your daily activities and results using Salesforce and other internal tools.
- Partner with Sales Executives to work the territory and Marketing colleagues to drive strategic campaigns on various accounts.
- Stay up-to-date with the clients products/services and pricing plans.
- Participate and actively engage in ongoing training to learn new best practices and develop in a sales/revenue driving role.
Perks & Benefits
Our client offers a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, determined to boost your performance while investing in your professional development and well-being.
If you want to become a part of a young, forward-thinking company while working with driven, talented and ambitious colleagues you have found the place. Working in a fast growing company means that you can develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years!
So, if you are:
- enthusiastic with a positive attitude and curious mindset
- passionate for digital sales and social interaction
- familiar with cold calling, prospecting
- ambitious to meet and exceed targets
- flexible and willing to take ownership of your work and learn something new every day
- resourceful and coachable
- having great language skills (proficiency: Danish, English)
- a 100% team player, of course!
You should apply right away!
Interviews are being held constantly, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.