Travel to sunny Lisbon and work with the world’s most famous brands!
We are looking for you who want to come to Lisbon and work as a content moderator for one of the world’s largest social media apps.
You enter a social environment that cannot be compared to the one at home. You will work, experience Lisbon, and live close to your colleagues in a safe environment.
The most important thing is that you are curious about learning new things, that you see it as an opportunity for increased life experience, a big plus in your future CV, and the opportunity to get to know new friends from all over the world.
Our client is a global leader in outsourcing, providing customer acquisition management, customer care, technical support, debt collection, and social media services. They operate in 88 countries, serving 170 markets, and have 420.000 employees worldwide. You will be part of an extremely driven team in awesome Greece!
Our client is awarded as Best Workplace in Portugal and as the Best Multilingual Omnichannel Contact Center in Europe!
They offer complete training by certified instructors as well as many career development opportunities, so this is a unique chance to advance your career!
You are going to work as a content reviewer for one of the leading social media platforms. Your daily task will be filtering out inadequate content that goes against the platform’s community rules. No previous experience is required, and you will receive a paid education.
- Being fluent (C2 level) in the Norwegian language;
- Knowledge of the English language (minimum A2 level)
- Computer skills (basic skills mandatory, advanced skills like coding preferential);
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and listening skills;
- EU citizenship or work permit for Portugal.
What you are offered
- Complete relocation package that includes: refunded airline ticket + free accommodation in their company apartment throughout the employment.
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship
- Free Portuguese language lessons
- Private Health Insurance
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special HR team organizing events, sports tournaments, parties & trips
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, Bank account, etc.
Benefits of Portugal
Living in Portugal offers many advantages: a warm climate, the Atlantic ocean, mountains nearby, a low crime rate, and a relatively low cost of living. Medicine and education are well developed here, and residents are offered tax exemptions.
As most Portuguese people speak English, one does not need to be fluent in Portuguese to live there.
Employers must also pay employees a meal allowance for each workday. Our client pays it through a special card or ticket which makes the meal allowance tax-free.