Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking for videos to solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website in sunny Portugal!
2000€ in relocation support!
Please note that a valid work permit visa for Portugal or an EU-passport is required as we can’t provide work visas.
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market-specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of the user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
- Fluency in Hungarian (at least C1 level) + B2 level of English
- Availability to work in shifts and weekends
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learning new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Fixed monthly salary
- Language Premium Bonus
- Transportation allowance: 720 euro gross yearly
- Meal allowance: 7.63eur net per working day in meal card
- Annual performance bonus: 5% of yearly base salary (gross)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere;
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization;
- New office facilities in a convenient location in Lisbon;
- Training & development opportunities;
- Relocation allowance & relocation support (For candidates moving from abroad).
- Free fruit, coffee, tea, and a lot more!
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls, or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.