German Speaking Advisor for Search Engine Support Project
Our client is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.
By choosing them, you will be part of a community of over 95,000 game-changers from more than 190 locations in 51 countries.
Join them and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
If this sounds like you, join us in Lisbon!
As a Search Engine Support Advisor, you will:
- Answer inbound customer requests and document relevant case information
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Assist users with pre-sales, general inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
- Collaborate with other specialists to resolve or properly close help tickets
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Follow the direction of the management and provide feedback
What we are looking for
Your natural talent for helping people and ability to think on your feet will get you far in your journey with us. You are digitally savvy and can adapt to different types of people. Likewise, it is important that you can multitask, work with minimum supervision, and manage time effectively.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are proficient in German (C2)
- Fluent in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with the utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest Search Engine and tech-related trends
- Are proactive, self-motivated, and a great team player
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, commitment and you are eager to create the “wow” too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit for Portugal to be considered for employment.
What we offer
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of contract)
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program