German Legal Online Operations Analyst
5000€ in signing bonus
Back office position
We’re currently looking for German Legal Online Operations Analysts (with English) to join us in our International Hub in Lisbon. The main purpose of the role is to review, analyze and take action on reported online content.
Notice and takedown is a process operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to libel and other illegal online content. This project supports the removal of content on a search engine service that may violate the online law governed by DMCA.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company.
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools;
- Evaluate validity of each request;
- Continually educate about changes to policies and protocols;
- Address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries;
- Maintain a high level of quality and achieve weekly productivity deliverables;
- Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Graduate Degree/ Law degree will be given preference, but not requirement;
- Fluency in English and German;
- Able to prioritize, organize and manage time efficiently;
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize and solve problems;
- Make sensible decisions to deliver the highest quality results while paying strict attention to details;
- Must be able to review content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain sensitive and explicit material.
- 5000€ in signing bonus;
- Competitive base salary and benefits;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- A culture of respect and human empowerment;
- Very nice office space by the Tagus river, served by several businesses and great access to public transportation.