– in Sunny Cyprus
Company’s info: Our Client is a multinational business process outsourcing provider. The company provides technical support, customer service, and many other services around the globe, through more than 55,000 employees and 70 support centers. Our Client is where your passion for service and determination to make a difference can grow into a new career of opportunities. More skilled. More inspired. More invested. More involved. More satisfied.
Their vision is – ”To be known as the company that creates meaningful connections between brands and consumers, makes a positive impact in the lives of our people, and is a responsible and respected corporate citizen.”
Position: Customer Service – Phone/Email/Chat
This position provides daily excellent customer satisfaction regarding account queries, invoices, parcels, shipping, cancellations etc.
You can work remotely from anywhere in Cyprus for this position.
Language Required: German.
Relocation package: The Client takes care of all necessary documentation, paid flight tickets, free airport pick-up and first-month accommodation is paid.
There will also be assistance in finding your own apartment to rent.
Training: 3 weeks/2 weeks depending on the requirement, Monday – Friday.
Salary: Fixed salary + bonus.
Working Hours: Rotating shifts, morning session, afternoon session or evening session (no later than 01.00 at night on the evening session).
• WAH option (Training included – 2-3 days for induction)
• Breaks: Two 15min breaks paid.
• One 30min lunch break unpaid.
– Explore Cyprus through team activities
– Private health care for all employees
– Excellent work-life balance
– Ideal work conditions
– Company discounts
– Low cost of living
– Free Greek and English language lessons
– A two-bedroom apartment in Larnaca (where the office is located) 20 m from the beach costs between 4-500€
– Cyprus is taxfree until you earn 19.400€/year (that means that your first years is almost tax-free)
Bank Holidays info: If you work on a bank holiday you get an additional day off.
Apply today or contact one of our recruiters below for further information!