Our client is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.
By choosing them, you will be part of a community of over 95,000 game-changers from more than 190 locations in 51 countries.
Join them and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
If this sounds like you, join us in Spain!
The advisor is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products mainly inbound via different communication canals. He/she must give information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. This advisor must also answer questions concerning specific procedures and services.
• In a correct, customer-friendly, and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
• Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
• Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
• Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
• Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
• Supports a minimum of two languages fluently both written and spoken
• Enough understanding of the English language to follow training.
• Preferably with completed ICT training.
• A strong technical affinity and experience in a technical field is a plus
• Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
• A good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
• Good telephone etiquette.
• Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
• Service orientated
What you are offered
• Complete relocation package that includes: refunded airline ticket + help in finding accommodation
• Fixed monthly salary + bonus
• A contract focused on a long-term relationship
• Health Insurance
• Professional growth & development opportunities;
• Special HR team organizing events, sports tournaments, parties & trips;
Advantages of Portugal
Living in Spain means having access to a great local and expat community, cheaper cost of living, and incredible places and food. Besides that, there’re loads of practical advantages and benefits that make moving to Spain incredibly worth it.
For example, Spain has the 8th best healthcare system in the world, and if you are working/living in Spain, you get free access to healthcare!
And in Spain you won’t enjoy a working lifestyle based on stress and constant rush, something that can happen in other big cities. The Spanish spirit is based on enjoying life as much as possible, especially when it comes to sharing it with others.
And you wouldn’t be able to enjoy this quality of life if it was not due for the low cost of living. Many things like groceries, going and having dinner at a restaurant, and even housing & rentals are much cheaper than in any other European country.