Our client is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.
By choosing them, you will be part of a community of over 95,000 game-changers from more than 190 locations in 51 countries.
Join them and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
If this sounds like you, join us in Spain!
- As a completely integrated part of the Sales Team, the Sales Support Specialist’s main task is to work in collaboration with the Account Managers in the targeted markets.
- Assist Representatives in reaching targets (turnover, margins etc.)
- Develop a business relationship via phone with customers and partners by being a trusted advisor
- Identifying HPE Partners
- Create and follow business offers
- Improve the coverage and knowledge of final accounts
- Support Representatives in their use of HPE back-office tools and processes
- French: native level and English advanced.
- Business/commercial university studies (mandatory)
- Some sales or outbound communication experience, along with commercial attitude and awareness
- Knowledge or interest in IT and preferably storage environments
- Business mind-set will help you engage better with your contacts
- Identification of new sales chances
- Very good self-organization
- Personality holds empathy and enthusiasm
- Punctual, loyal, reliable
- On top, if you prove to be sociable and easy-going, we can assure you a great inclusion in the team
What you are offered
- Complete relocation package that includes: refunded airline ticket + help in finding accommodation
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship
- Health Insurance
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special HR team organizing events, sports tournaments, parties & trips
Advantages of Portugal
Living in Spain means having access to a great local and expat community, cheaper cost of living, and incredible places and food. Besides that, there’re loads of practical advantages and benefits that make moving to Spain incredibly worth it.
For example, Spain has the 8th best healthcare system in the world, and if you are working/living in Spain, you get free access to healthcare!
And in Spain you won’t enjoy a working lifestyle based on stress and constant rush, something that can happen in other big cities. The Spanish spirit is based on enjoying life as much as possible, especially when it comes to sharing it with others.
And you wouldn’t be able to enjoy this quality of life if it was not due for the low cost of living. Many things like groceries, going and having dinner at a restaurant, and even housing & rentals are much cheaper than in any other European country.