Bulgarian-speaking Customer Support Consultant
– (Work At Home) based in the Czech Republic
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be the primary contact for Lufthansa passengers and you will be answering questions mostly regarding flight reservations, cancellations, and online check-in via phone. All the Customer Consultants are taking calls equally in their market language and also in English from various countries (e.g. Germany, Scandinavia, United States…).
The position is remotely stationed in the Czech Republic. The Client contributes for the internet connection in the amount of 500 CZK brutto per month and provides financial support when traveling to the office for monthly training, refreshers, meetings, etc.
You speak Bulgarian at a fluent level and English at an intermediate level.
You have great communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
A big plus if you have been working in customer service in the past.
- A remote position based in the Czech Republic (either you live in the Czech Republic or want to relocate to the Czech Republic)
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from different nationalities
- Modern induction training and career path
- Gaining experience working in a world-leading flight company
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship
- Full-time job Sunday – Thursday, 7:30-16:00
- Meal allowance
- Paid flight ticket + the company pays for accommodation for the first 2-3 months
- Fixed salary + bonus.
Contact, insurance, and other information
- The Client supports you to open your own bank account and have a tax number.
- After 6 months of employment, there is a possibility of working part-time.
- According to Czech law, employer and employee contributions to health and social insurance from the first day of employment.
- All employees have special benefits and discounts for services and products, such as flight tickets, Multisport cards, free psychology, and psychotherapist.
Interviews take place on an ongoing basis, so apply today or contact one of our recruiters below!
Welcome with your application!