Work International is an international recruitment company that matches dream employers with dream employees. We are experts in social media, recruitment, and employer branding with a team of recruiters based all over the world.
We are now expanding the network and looking for a motivated French/Italian-speaking remote recruiter.
If you’re an ambitious professional with great communication skills, this opportunity is for you!
Description: Do you enjoy the hunt for the best talent and the final connection of an offer accepted? Do you also enjoy engaging in candidate events, developing sourcing strategies, and delivering top-level service to your clients?
Work International is looking for a Recruiter who can help us grow our team with creative recruiting efforts and effective sourcing strategies. Our sourcing team uses Social Media, Teamtailor, CRM systems, and a range of tools to build talent pipelines.
You will have close contact with your colleagues even if everyone is working remotely and communicate with the team on a daily basis.
What are the typical responsibilities for this position:
- Intake calls with job seekers, creating job descriptions, screening resumes, identifying future hiring needs, scheduling interviews, and managing interview processes on both the candidate and client-side
- Sourcing candidates for all different positions (mainly customer support, marketing, tech, or sales) by using databases, social media, job fairs, among others
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Build a good relationship with candidates during the selection process by becoming a trusted recruiter
- You will mainly focus on the job vacancies we have for our client in Greece
This is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where the ability to effectively manage multiple customers and competing priorities will deliver successful results.
- Fluency in French and Italian (C2 level)
- C1 level of English
- Previous experience in customer service/recruitment/sales/digital marketing is preferred but not a requirement. We are more focused on finding the right person for our team
- Ability to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Fast learning capacity
- Experience and understanding of searching and sourcing techniques
- Expertise in recruiting and sourcing candidates from social media
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches/positions in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- It is advantageous if you have previous experience with social media, a large network, or worked with recruitment
What we offer:
- Fixed monthly salary + commission
- We are looking for someone willing to work 20-40 hours per week. Our team works European hours so you should be available to take meetings at that time.
- Remote job
- Be part of a small but friendly recruitment team
- Growth & development paths
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. Every team member brings something unique to our company. The position as a Recruiter is available immediately, so take the chance to send in your application today – regardless of where you live!